I want to reinvent myself on the big screen with various roles. – Hero Anurag
Anurag introduced with ‘Raagala 24 Gantallo’ and earned a good name for his performance in that film. Popular Director, ‘Dhamarukam’ fame Sreenivass Redde Provided Screenplay and Direction Supervision to ‘Radhakrishna’ movie which stars Anurag, Musskan Sethi (Paisa Vasool Fame) as Hero and Heroines. Nandamuri Lakshmi Parvathy played a crucial role. T.D. Prasad Varma Directed this film. Puppala Sagarika Krishnakumar Produced it under Harini Aradhya Creations. The film released on 5th February and is running in Cinemas with successful talk all over. Hero Anurag interacted with the media about the success of the film. Here are the excerpts:-
Tell us about your journey as an Actor and How did ‘RadhaKrishna’ happened?
– I know Ali Garu. I met Sreenivass Redde Garu through Ali Garu. A good rapport developed between us. He offered me ‘Raagala 24 Gantallo’, in which I played one of the lead roles. He liked my performance in that film and recommended me for ‘RadhaKrishna’. That’s how I acted in this film. The success of this film is mainly because of Sreenivass Redde garu.
How did you feel when you heard about your role ?
– It’s not a small thing to do a lead role. My role in ‘Raagala 24 Gantallo’ is of small duration. When I was offered lead role in ‘RadhaKrishna’, I was a bit tensed as well as excited to play the role. I am very happy doing a good role in ‘RadhaKrishna’.
You did a film in the backdrop of Nirmal Crafts. How do you feel about it ?
– I feel happy and proud doing a film about Nirmal Crafts. These days, not many know about the uniqueness of Nirmal Crafts. This movie has showcased their importance and I am very happy that I am a part of sending a message through this film.
What did you learned with this film ?
– I came to know about the effort and hard work which goes into crafting the toys at Nirmal. I witnessed their difficulties while working for this movie. We should protect our heritage. I am glad that we have helped their cause with our film.
How was the shooting experience ?
– I had an amazing shooting experience. I wondered about the scenic locations we have around us. Entire unit supported very well. Sreenivass Redde Gari screenplay has a different angle. I have learned a lot of new things. Musskan is a very hard working actress. Working with her was a great experience.
This Producer and Director made their debut with this film. How is it working with them ?
– Yes they are new but we also have very experienced technicians in our unit. Prasad Garu worked with Sreenivass Redde Garu. He has a vast experience which made easy for us. MM Sreelekha Garu gave very good music. She didn’t take this as a small film and gave very good background score. Audience are getting emotional in theatres while watching the film. We too were touched while watching the film with audience. Our entire team worked very hard and made a very good film. I am very happy about it.
Vijayashanthi Garu launched a song from your film. How do you feel ?
– Vijayashanthi Garu launched ‘Nirmala Bomma’ song from our film. Thanks to her. I used to watch Vijayashanthi Garu in Movies and TV while I was a kid. She spoke very nicely when we went to release the song. I will always cherish the moments speaking with her.
How is it working with Lakshmi Parvathy Garu ?
– I didn’t know that she would be doing a character in our film. I was surprised when I was told about her presence just two days before the shoot. It’s a blessing working with her.
What is your Dream Role?
– I want to play different kinds of roles as an actor. I want to reinvent myself on the big screen with various roles. Currently I am doing a very good role. The audience will love it.
Tell us about your background ?
– I am a Hyderabadi. I have completed my interior designing. I came to Industry out of my interest towards films. My family supports me all the time. It is because of them only I became a hero today. I also thank the media for their constant support.